Latest News

  • info@nshorti.in
  • GOBBURU VILLAGE, PEDDARAVEEDU MANDAL, PRAKASAM DISTRICT, AP - 523320 Just 8 Kilometers from Markapur Town.
For Enquiry :      +91-91214 79291

About College Farm

N.S. College of Horticultural Sciences Farm is of 110 acres which includes wetland, wood land in which we can notice flooded area, scarce water zone, enclosure with garden of fruit trees, arboretum and forest trees from closed canopy that provide extensive and nearly continuous shade which provides scientific knowledge for the student community. INM, IPM, Organic farming, zero budget natural farming are the recent advances in the field of agriculture where we are implementing all these methods for production of crops which provides immense knowledge to the students and it will in turn useful for the farmers in using recent technologies from increasing production and productivity in State of Andhra Pradesh.

Our Campus

N.S. College of Horticultural Sciences, Markapur started functioning during 2017-18 academic year with intake of 72 EAMCET rank holders. Admissions under category – A up to 65 per cent with fee notified by the Dr. YSR Horticultural University and remaining 35 per cent allotted through Management quota.

Our Faculty

Faculty of N.S. College of Horticultural Sciences covers educational and scientific/research activities in the area of farming, fruit growing and viticulture, livestock, soil management, crop protection and food products, food technology, agricultural techniques and biochemistry.

We’re Here To Help